Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Recent estate sale finds

Well, it has finally happened, I have created my Blog.  Not sure what all the fuss is about but now that it is done I can get the monkey off my back.  I am hoping with the Blog to update my recent finds, shows and other relavent information on repurposing and recycling and second use of items (my passion).  From time to time I would also like to profile some of my clients and their purchases.  In addition maybe show off some of my talents on repurposing and using reclaimed wood to build items for the home and garden.  Hopefully I can inspire some of you to take on a project yourself using a neglected item.  The picture above are some of my recent finds at an estate sale, vintage boxes, mason jars, clothes pins, bench and table, and of course the sign.  These were some of the treasures left behind by the masses.  Thank you Mary Lou for talking to the administator and letting me look over the items after the show was over.  

No comments:

Post a Comment